Hey there kinky krew 🙂
Since the Shea Moisture debacle, I’ve been broadening my horizons and began trying out other hair product brands. I’d seen so many wonderful things about Camille Rose Naturals so once I finished my deep conditioner I decided to give this product a shot!
How I’ve Used this Product:
Since purchasing I’ve used this product in two different ways: 1. After cowashing, I sectioned my hair and applied a generous amount to all sections and covered with a plastic cap to trap in the heat. Let sit for an hour. 2. To remove excessive tangling and as a leave-in to moisturize my hair during the middle of the week.
This conditioner is meant to be an in shower rinse out conditioner but I use my products interchangeably so I used this to deep condition. When applying this conditioner to my hair I noticed it had amazing slip and distributed through my hair like butter. I ran into no snags or tangles during the application because it immediately melted them away! Not only was it a breeze to apply but it smells amazing. The fragrance reminds me of fruit loops which I wasn’t mad at. It wasn’t overpowering or too strong, just a really pleasant smell. The consistency is pretty lightweight so I wasn’t really a huge fan of this product as a deep conditioner (I prefer thick pudding like deep conditioners), but it is an amazing detangling conditioner.
- Detangling: I experienced some of the worst tangling and this product saved my hair! It is such a trouper when it comes to removing knots, tangles, and matting.
- Leave-In/Moisturizing: This is an amazing leave-in and keeps my hair soft and moisturized for days.
- Ingredient List: All the Camille Rose Products contain Gourmet Ingredients that are made to Hydrate, Soften and Strengthen your curls.
- Price: This product retails for $12 and you get 12 oz. If you don’t like splurging on hair products this may not be the product for you.
- Deep Conditioning: If you prefer thick deep conditioners I wouldn’t recommend using this as a moisturizing masque.
“Our natural buttercream base is silkened with a culinary cocktail oil blend of Moroccan pear, Cherry Kernel and Urica (nettle). Vitamin-rich extracts A,B,C,D & K are mixed with protective antioxidants to offer potent nourishment to strands in need of a little TLC. Rich Omega 6 and 9 top off this powerfully sweet conditioning treat for all hair types.”
- Made with Moroccan Pear & Cherry Kernal Oil
- A culinary cocktail blend of nourishing oils to soften and protect hair’s moisture barrier
- Apply a generous amount of conditioner to wet hair, then detangle with fingers or wide tooth comb. Allow 5-10 minutes for vitamins and nutrients to penetrate strands. Rinse with cool water and gently towel. For best results, follow with your favorites Camille Rose Naturals styling product.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Opuntia ficus indica (moroccan pear oil), prunus avium(cherry kernal oil), uritca oil (nettle), cocos nucifera (coconut oil), aloe barbedensis leaf juice (aloe vera juice), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba seed oil), glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, rosa canina (rosehip fruit oil), BTMS, prunus amygdalus dulcis ( sweet almond) oil, theobroma caocas (cocoa) seed butter, Phenoyethanol (optiphen) citric acid, fragrance and LOVE!
Shop the Products from this Article Below:
Camille Rose Moroccan Pear Conditioning Custard: http://amzn.to/2stbjEi